CHOMEL REWARDS PROGRAMME TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Participation in Chomel Rewards Programme
- “Programme” refers to Chomel Rewards, a customer loyalty programmed owned and administered by Chomel Pte Ltd.
- “Programme period” means the period commencing on July 1, 2015 and ending on September 30, 2015.
- Each Chomel Rewards Card has a serialised number.
- Use of the Chomel Rewards Card constitutes your consent to participate according to the Programme’s Terms and Conditions.
- Chomel Rewards Card carries no monetary value.
- Chomel Pte Ltd reserves the right to terminate the Programme at any time at its sole discretion.
- The Programme is limited to the name of the individual on the card. Each individual is entitled to only one Chomel Rewards Card at any one time.
- There will be strictly no replacement of card or stamps should the Card be lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Chomel Pte Ltd reserved the right to withdraw the Rewards Card at any time at its sole discretion without compensation if an individual is alleged of misconduct or suspected actions deemed to be detrimental to the interests of the Company.
- Chomel Pte Ltd may communicate information on promotional offers and events to you via your email address. If you do not wish to receive emails from us, you may unsubscribe using the link on each email.
2. Issuance of Stamps & Redemption of Free Gifts
- Cardholder is entitled to 1 stamp with every SGD30 nett purchase on regular priced merchandise.
- This is not applicable on merchandise on special buy / purchase-with-purchase / sale / discounted items during Departmental Store storewide discount events.
- Combination of stamps from two or more different Cards is not allowed for the redemption of free gifts.
- In the event that the Cardholder has forgotten to bring / present the card upon purchase, Cardholder is able to bring the Card (together with the receipt) back to the store within 3 days from the date of purchase to get the Card stamped.
- Any unredeemed free gifts will be forfeited upon the expiry of the card. No extension is allowed.